- Join me in Florida October 15 – 17, 2021 for my next Koch Protocols Seminar
- Sacro Occipital Technique and Koch Protocols
- The Kinetic Chain of Lateral Joints
- The October Koch Protocols Advanced Chiropractic Technique Seminar Was Fantastic!
- Where is Your Joy? Time to Renew Your Passion for Your Chiropractic Practice
- Abacos Bahamas Living
- Adventures in Practice
- Balanced Brain
- Chiropractic Technique
- Chiropractice Made Perfect
- Exercise with Dr. Koch
- Finding the Right Chiropractor
- Instrument Adjusting for Chiropractors
- Interviews with Chiropractic Innovators
- Koch Seminars
- Questions and Comments
- Radiation Warnings
- Shared Articles
- The Mind Body Connection
- Wellness Living
Tag Archives: connection between stress and pain
The Pelvis and Emotions — Is There a Connection?
Low Back and Pelvic Pain—- Is There a Connection to Emotional Stress? Every day chiropractors hear patients tell a story that sound something like this: “Hey, Doc, all I did was bend over to brush my teeth and it felt … Continue reading
Posted in Balanced Brain, Chiropractic Technique, Chiropractice Made Perfect, The Mind Body Connection, Uncategorized, Wellness Living Tagged balanced body balance mind, connection between stress and pain, emotional stress and physical pain, is stress the cause or effect?, low back/pelvic pain and emotional stress, somato-psycho reactions, structural alignment as it affects the emotions, the mind/body connection Comments Off on The Pelvis and Emotions — Is There a Connection?