Please join me in Florida in March for Seminars 1 and 2 of my 3 part seminar series Koch Integrated Advanced Chiropractic Techniques.
My next hands-on intensive technique training seminar begins March 23, 2018. I’d like to invite you to join me.
Seminar 1 — March 23, 24, 25 Seminar 2 — March 26, 27
Part One will be offered Friday March 23 through Sunday March 25, Part Two follows on March 26 and 27.
You are welcome to take either one or both seminars.
See It – Feel It – Do It
We are keeping the seminar small to give every participant the opportunity to maximize the learning experience and get as much out of each session as he or she can. The goal is for each doctor to “See It, Feel It and Do It.” You will see me perform my protocols, experience the way it feels to be adjusted this way, and get the opportunity to do the techniques by practicing on each other.
Seminar Part One will cover the basics of the Koch Protocols technique approach including my unique approach to the first visit examination, consultation and treatment.
I do a very complete examination during the first visit to determine weakness and imbalance throughout the structure. And no matter what issue the patient presents as the main problem, I always begin my treatment by balancing the pelvis. As with the foundation of a house, if it is not level and balanced, nothing in the house will be level, strong or stable.
Therefore, much of this first seminar will be focused on balancing the pelvis. I will spend a lot of time teaching the examination and treatment protocols I use to achieve this, including my use of the ArthroStim and VibraCussor instruments, SOT blocks, and the methods I use to determine what category of SOT blocking is most appropriate according to examination indicators. I will also teach my procedure for manually releasing the psoas.
Seminar Part Two will focus on the specific evaluation and treatment of the thoracic and cervical spine with the objective of re-establishing the functional inter-relationship between the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine and providing an understanding of the difference between a segmental vs. a regional approach to spinal correction.
I will teach you how I use both instrument and specific manual adjusting techniques for the thoracic and cervical spine, including how I do Gonstead cervical chair adjustments, which I find gets far more specific and effective results than other manual cervical adjusting techniques.
I will also teach my favorite cervical adjustment: a three dimensional seated occipital technique, which he learned from Dr. Clay Thompson.
I have often said, “If I could only do one cervical move it would be Dr. Thompson’s occipital adjustment.”
I will also teach some low force bio-cranial treatments, internal TMJ corrections and other specific soft tissue orthopedic techniques to give you the tools to deal with your most difficult and challenging cases.
If time allows I will also cover how I do extremity adjusting for fast, effective results that wow my patients. I am often able to correct issues with the extremities that patients have had for years. Quickly, easily and effectively.
Kiana and I look forward to having you join us for new Adventures in Practice. We know it will be professionally rewarding – and a lot of fun too!
Call Kiana at 352-729-2678 to register.
The cost of the seminars is:
Part One only — $250 Discounted price for students: $150
Part One and Two together — $400 Discounted price for students: $250
Future Dates: June 8 – 10 and October 26-28 for Part One
Re-post with revisions — First posted April 11, 2017
Are you ready to elevate your skills, practice and patient’s lives? If you answered yes, you are at the right place!
Join me in Mount Dora, Florida for my seminar on the Koch Protocols in Integrated Advanced Chiropractic Techniques March 23, 24, 25 for part one and part two March 26, 27. Call 352-729-2678 for details.
- Are you graduating soon?
- Worried about what’s next after graduation?
- Are you new to practice and struggling with the direction you want to take?
- Or have you been in practice for a while but are always working towards attaining better results?
- Have you been frustrated with not being able to get patients better fast and NOT complain that their problem comes back as soon as they leave your office or when they simply lifted something light?
- Are you frustrated with the different practice management companies telling you in order to succeed you will need to see a thousand patients a week and do countless spinal screenings? Does that make your stomach crawl?
- Do you feel uncomfortable with seeing patients only a few minutes each and then moving on to the next one?
My name is Dr. Bill Koch. I’ve been in practice for 50 years and have had several very successful practices in the USA and the Bahamas. During my long career I studied with some of the great teachers, innovators and pioneers in our profession. The knowledge I have accumulated over the past half century has allowed me to develop my own unique technique protocols and to successfully treat patients who have been disappointed with previous chiropractic, medical and surgical care.
My objective in teaching these seminars is to share the knowledge and experience I have acquired, to shorten the learning curve and smooth the road to success for a new generation of chiropractors.
A wise Chinese proverb states: “A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from others.”
My mission is to elevate the level of healing consciousness and mindset in each doctor. We must practice each day in pursuit of excellence and our practice must be patient focused and patient centered. We must always remember we are there to take care of our patients, and we must do our very best with each patient every time. Each time a patient leaves our office they should feel that our focus was on them and their individual needs and that they were well taken care of. When we do this for our patients they eagerly tell friends and family about their great doctor. That is the best, most effective kind of advertising there is.
When you decided to become a doctor, did you picture making a true difference in people’s lives?
Did the thought of seeing miracles excite you?
Do you desire to have your patients trust you and refer to you?
Have you envisioned having a referral practice?
The Koch Advanced Integrated Chiropractic Technologies Seminar series will see that you can answer yes to the above questions and more.
Some of the things you will learn in this seminar series are:
- How to achieve a level of results that often takes doctors years to accomplish.
- How to successfully create a cash based practice.
- How to do more with less.
- What you need to do from day 1 to be successful.
- What you equipment you actually need and what you don’t need and why.
- Who you need to introduce yourself to in order to build your business.
- How balancing the pelvis is fundamental for the long term health and mobility of a patient.
- How cranial nerves can be examined and treated to make massive changes in people’s lives.
In this 3 part series the curriculum will include:
- Seminar 1 will cover the basics of my protocols including my approach to the first visit examination, consultation and treatment. In this first seminar of the series the emphasis will be on pelvic balance. I will explain and demonstrate my integrated technique protocol for the comprehensive evaluation and correction of all seven joints of the pelvis. To start making remarkable changes in your patients, you must first be sure they have a stable foundation — the pelvis.
- Seminar 2 will consist of a brief review of Seminar 1 followed by the evaluation and correction protocols for the cervical and thoracic spine. I will include the examination and corrective protocols for the cervical myotomes and TMJ. I will also teach my spinal molding, mobilization and rehab exercises.
- Seminar 3 will include a brief review of seminars 1 and 2. Then we will focus on the extremities, including shoulders, elbow, wrist, knees, ankles and feet. I will also discuss the specialized techniques I use with complex cases and how to build a cash practice based on results and referrals. Time permitting I will demonstrate my personal program for functional fitness and postural enhancement which has helped keep me working for 50 years.
At the end of each seminar, you will be ready to go back home and immediately begin implementing what you have learned. A seminar is no good if it cannot be applied the next day.
This three part 60 hour seminar series will provide you with the information you need to hone your skills and confidently deal with your most challenging cases.
Call today because each seminar can only accommodate 8 students. We are keeping it small to maximize individual interaction with Dr. Koch and ample time for each participant to practice what they learn.
To find out more about Dr. Koch check out his website and blog ChiroPractice Made Perfect
For more information about the seminars look at Koch Seminars email email@example.com
Or phone 352-729-2678.