If you answered yes, you are at the right place!
- Are you graduating soon?
- Or new to practice?
- Have you been frustrated with not being able to get patients better fast and NOT complain that their problem comes back as soon as they leave your office or when they simply lifted something light?
- Are you frustrated with the different practice management companies telling you in order to succeed you will need to see a thousand patients a week and do countless spinal screenings? Does that make your stomach crawl?
- Do you feel uncomfortable with seeing patients only a few minutes each and then moving on to the next one?
- Worried about what’s next after graduating?
My name is Dr. Bill Koch and I’ve been in practice for over 50 years and have had several very successful practices in the USA and the Bahamas. During my long career I studied with some of the great teachers, innovators and pioneers in our profession. The knowledge I have accumulated over the past half century has allowed me to develop my own unique technique protocols and to successfully treat patients who have been disappointed with previous chiropractic, medical and surgical care.
My objective in teaching these seminars is to share the knowledge and experience I have acquired and to shorten the https://activehealthnwellness.com/online-pharmacy/ learning curve and hasten road to success for a new generation of chiropractors.
A wise Chinese proverb states: “A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from others.”
My mission is to elevate the level of healing consciousness and mindset in each doctor. We must practice each day in pursuit of excellence and our practice must be patient focused and patient centered. We must always remember we are there to take care of them, and we must do our very best with each patient every time. Each time a patient leaves our office they should feel that our focus was on them and their individual needs and that they were well taken care of. When we do this for our patients they eagerly tell friends and family about their great doctor. And that is the best, most effective kind of advertising we could hope for.
When you decided to become a doctor, did you picture making a true difference in people’s lives?
Did the thought of seeing miracles excite you?
Do you desire to have your patients trust you and refer to you?
Have you envisioned having a referral practice?
The Koch Advanced Integrated Chiropractic Technologies seminar series will see that you can answer yes to the above questions and more.
Some of the things you will learn in this seminar series are:
- How to get results that take doctors years to accomplish.
- How to create a cash based practice successfully.
- How to do more with less.
- What you need to do from day 1 to be successful.
- What you actually need and what you don’t need and why.
- Who you need to introduce yourself to in order to build your business.
- How balancing the pelvis is fundamental for the long term health and mobility of a patient.
- How cranial nerves can be examined and treated to make massive changes in people’s lives
In this 3 part series the curriculum will be as follows:
- Seminar 1 will cover the basics of the technique including my approach to the first visit examination, consultation and treatment. I will demonstrate my integrated technique approach which includes many of the techniques I have learned over my years in practice which includes a variety of technique approaches to the use of instrument adjusting. The main focus of this first seminar will be balancing the pelvis. To start making remarkable changes in your patients, you must first be sure they have a stable foundation — the pelvis.
- Seminar 2 will consist of a brief overview of seminar 1 material again and then we will go over the examination and treatment of the thoracic and cervical spine.
- Seminar 3 will be a brief overview of the previous 2 seminars and then we will cover complex cases, additional practice management topics and fine tuning each doctors technique and answering their questions.
At the end of each seminar, you will be ready to go back home and start implementing it with your patients. A seminar is no good if it cannot be applied the next day. These seminars are built upon each other so you have a solid foundation and will be capable of treating the most challenging of cases that walk into your office.
There is NO excuse for not being the best doctor you can be.
Call today because each seminar only has 8 seats available. We are keeping it small to maximize individual interaction with Dr. Koch with time for each participant to practice what they learn.
For more details look at http://www.kochseminars.com/
Or call me at 352-729-2678. I will be happy to chat with you.
Or if you prefer email: [email protected]